The Marshalls Blister Paving Slab is used to identify the location of a drop kerb and an appropriate place to cross. Developed with the newest technology, these concrete pavers have blistered surface that can be felt underfoot by blind and the different colours available can be identified by visually impaired.
- Available in 7 colours
- Red units are used at controlled crossing points
- Buff units are used at uncontrolled crossing points
- Natural and charcoal units are permitted in certain types of conservation areas
- Product complies to BS EN 1339: 2003
- In complete accordance with The Disability Discrimination Act 1995