The Drivesett Tegula Original block paving pack by Marshalls is used for hardscaping of driveways, patios and pavements. These concrete pavers are known for their exceptional hard wearing properties and can be installed in areas subjected to heavy traffic. Ideal for arranging in herringbone or any other conventional pattern, these large sized pennant paving blocks are available in blend of colours and sizes to suit multiple renovation and paving projects.
- Mixing shades gives a natural random effect
- Traditional surface riven paving with sawn edges
- Reconstituted stone
- Available in five attractive shades
- When laid using a 10-15mm joint each pack contains enough paving slabs to cover 10.91m²
- One of the most popular aged look block paving products in Britain
- Available in circle and octant features