The Keykerb by Marshalls is designed to perfectly complement all types of block paving, decorative aggregates and soft landscaping. With a slanted edge, the various keykerb designs provide a wide range of choice and look for any landscape designs. Manufactured in bull-nosed for laying with a kerb upstand of 100mm–125mm.
- Conforms to BS EN 1338:2003
- Can be laid in a number of ways to provide the perfect edge
- Can be used to make steps, edge restraints and other landscape features
- Available in a different choice of colours
- Made with hydraulically pressed precast concrete
- An ideal edging restraint