The Keykerb by Marshalls is designed to perfectly complement all types of block paving, decorative aggregates and soft landscaping. The slanted face of the large half battered external angle keykerb offers an alternative look to bull-nosed profile kerbs.
- Conforms to BS EN 1338:2003
- Can be laid in a number of ways to provide the perfect edge
- Can be used to make steps, edge restraints and other landscape features
- Available in different profiles and choice of colours
- Provides an alternative look to the classic kerb style
- Made with hydraulically pressed precast concrete
- An ideal edging restraint