Marshall's Keykerb is designed to perfectly complement concrete block paving, on schemes where sharp detailing cannot be compromised. With a slanted edge, the various Keykerb designs provide a wide range of choice and looks for landscape designs. Improved stability and incorporates a 50 mm deep, 45 degree splay to the kerb face.
- Conforms with BS EN 1338:2003
- Designed to complement all types of block paving, decorative aggregates and soft landscaping
- Available in a range of colours to match the pavement
- Can be used to make steps and other landscape features
- Can be laid in different orientation
- Made with hydraulically pressed precast concrete