The British Standard bull nosed kerb by Marshalls are made to be highly durable to meet the requirements of various architectural schemes. Precision-manufactured, these concrete kerb stones incorporates hydraulic pressing mechanism to ensure long-term performance and consistent look.
- Conforms with BS EN 1338:2003
- Can be laid in multiple ways either as edge restraints or features
- Can be integrated seamlessly with a range of our other products with minimum cuts
- A long lasting and cost effective kerb solution
- Provides edge restraint in pedestrian and vehicular applications