The NEW KGS 254 PLUS represents the absolute latest in 10 inch cross cut mitre saw technology. With its large capacities this machine can handle the vast majority of common cutting requirements. Born through precision engineering this sliding compound mitre saw emphasises on an extremely tough interlocking frame, absolute precision cutting, incredible cutting capacities and superb two-part dust control
- Maximum flexibility when sawing thanks to rotating table and inclinable saw head on both sides
- Speed control for extended range of application, e.g. for cutting of aluminium profiles and plastics
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock
- Superb dust extraction capability thanks to a dual extraction port design aligned closely to the work piece.
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics for working at customised speeds to suit the application materials, and speeds that remain almost constant even under load