Moulded 2 Panel Smooth FD30 Internal Fire Door
Please select a Dimensions.
Find your nearest collection branch
The two panel smooth door, offers a modern and contemporary design, an excellent performing door, which will compliment any modern interior design, the smooth finish allowing for a traditional paint finish
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- This two-panel panel moulded door combines a traditional design with excellent value for money. This door has a smooth face
- Mixed material construction using one piece smooth facings, timber and man-made materials.
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- Holt doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476. Self-adhesive intumescent strips must be attached to door or frame. Sold separately.
- This door is supplied primed and ready to paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 5mm in height from the bottom of the door and 3mm in width from each side
- Covered by a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Door furniture is sold separately
|Door Height Imperial||78 ''|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/4 ''|
|Door Width Imperial||33 ''|
|Interior or Exterior Use||Internal|
|Fire Rating||30 Minutes|
|Suited Door Openings||1981 x 838 mm|
|Trimmable||3 mm (Stile) - 5 mm (Bottom Only)|
|Certifications Met||Bs476 Part 22|
|Standards Met||Part B, Part E, Part M|
|Made To Order||N|
|Manufacturer Model No||693757|
|Brand Name||Travis Perkins|
|Range Description||2 Panel|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to