Know more, worry less. The new Nest Protect looks for fast burning fires, slow, smoldering fires and invisible carbon monoxide. It speaks up to tell you what the problem is and where it is. It can also give you a friendly Heads-Up before it has to sound the alarm and you can hush it with your phone. In case you’re not home, Nest Protect alerts your phone when the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. It also gives you peace of mind by testing itself over 400 times a day and showing you everything’s working with a quick green glow when you turn off the lights. And it looks after your family for up to 10 years.
- Get alerts on your mobile. Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries are running low
- Tells you what, and where. Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is so that you know what to do
- Sees the CO that you can’t. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding
- Silence from the Nest app. Just burned the toast? Silence the false alarm with your mobile, not your tea towel
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast- and slow-burning fires
- Up to 10 years life span. Nest Protect’s long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade