Oak Shaker 4 Light Obscure Glaze 1981mm x 838mm x 35mm
Find your nearest collection branch
The shaker style door has clean, minimal and contemporary lines, this stylish door will enhance both the modern and traditional interiors. This glazed option will allow plenty of light to enter the room
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- This minimalist Shaker design with clean lines and opaque glazed panels will help create a light and open feel.
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- We only use certified toughened glass to give you peace of mind. The glazed panels are obscured.
- Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish.
- Standard and fire door versions of this door are also available
- The door may be trimmed by up to 20mm in height and 20mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
|Certifications Met||FSC Certified|
|Glazing Type||Single Glazed|
|Standards Met||BS EN 12150-Part M|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 9in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/8in|
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6in|
|Number of Panels per Door||4|
|Style||Panel & Glass|
|Made To Order||N|
|Range Description||Shaker 4 Light|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to