The oak veneer Marlow fire doors feature a minimalist Shaker design with clean lines and flat panels that looks great with both traditional and modern styles. They are supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. They are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and meet all the requirements of BS 476.
- This minimalist Shaker design will look great in traditional and contemporary style homes
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately
- The door may be trimmed by up to 6mm in height and 6mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Standard and glazed versions are also available in this range