The Overlap Dip Treated 12x8 Apex Workshop with Double Doors from Forest offers a generous area for storage of large items and/or space for use as a workshop. The apex roof design provides good headroom and six windows along the length of one side ensure plenty of natural light.
The Forest 12x8 Apex Workshop is manufactured from straight cut timber boards that overlap to help rain water run off the building. The overlapping boards give flexibility, allowing for natural movement in changing weather conditions and aid rain water run-off.
The double doors of this Forest workshop are braced with strong double “Z” framing, have secure hidden hinges and are fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch. The windows are fixed with one-way security screws and are made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing which will not become yellow or brittle over time and is a safe alternative to glass.
The timber is dip treated, giving the garden building a 10 year guarantee against rot damage (annual retreatment is required). The roof and floor are made from robust sheet material and the roof completed with weather-proof black sand felt.
Forest workshops are manufactured in the UK.
- Overlap Dip Treated 12x8 Apex Workshop with Double Doors from Forest
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong double doors with double “Z” framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth planed barge boards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding and 45x28mm framing
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor