The Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Apex Shed with Double Door from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from plant and pots to lawnmowers. The traditional apex roof and smooth planed finial and barge boards ensure this shed will look great in any garden.
The straight cut boards are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and ensure rain water run-off. The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material while the roof is finished with black sand felt. The two fixed windows are glazed using unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, and they are fixed with security screws.
The double doors of this Forest shed are braced with strong double “Z” framing, have secure hidden hinges and are fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch. The window can be located on either side of the shed during assembly.
The dip treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber from rot and fungal decay. This 8x6 Apex Shed is supplied with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee. Please note: annual retreatment is required.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK.
- Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Apex Shed from Forest
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong door with double “Z” framing
- Dip treatment gives a 10 year guarantee against rot
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth planed barge boards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding and 28x28mm framing
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor