The Overlap Dip Treated 7x5 Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent option for gardens where space is limited while the traditional apex roof and smooth planed finial and barge boards ensure this shed will look great in any style of garden.
The door of this building is mounted with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch. The single window is made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. It is fixed with security screws that cannot be unscrewed, providing additional security.
Constructed using square cut boards that overlap to allow natural movement of the timber in changing weather conditions and aid water run-off. The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material while the roof is finished with black sand felt.
The dip treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber from rot and fungal decay. This 7x5 Apex Shed is supplied with a 10 year guarantee against rot. Please note: annual retreatment is required.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK.
- Overlap Dip Treated 7x5 Apex Shed from Forest
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Sturdy triple-braced door
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth planed barge boards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor and 28x28mm framing