The Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution. The design makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential.
This building is made secure with a strong double “Z” framed door that is hung with secure hidden hinges and fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included).
The roof and floor of this Forest shed are made from solid sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt. The window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that won’t go yellow or brittle over time and fixed with security screws that cannot be unscrewed.
The straight cut boards use an overlap construction, which allows flexibility and natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons, while the dip treatment that has been applied to the shed affords a 10 year guarantee against rot damage (annual retreatment is required).
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK.
- Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards
- Unbreakable polycarbonate window with security screws
- Dip treatment gives a 10 year rot free guarantee
- Sturdy door braced with double “Z” framing
- Plate hasp and staple latch
- 7mm overlap cladding and 28x28mm framing
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor