This Pressure Treated Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed with Lean To from Forest features an integral lean-to storage space, perfect for storing logs to keep them dry and out of the way without taking up room in your shed.
The shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that are overlapped, which allows for flexibility and movement through the changing seasons. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor is stronger than the more common sheet board floors and allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost.
The single window is made from unbreakable polycarbonate and fixed with security screws, and will not become brittle or yellow over time. The door can be hung either side of the shed to suit your garden. The door features hidden hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included).
Due to the pressure treatment of this shed it is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage 15 years. These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK. The smooth planed barge board and finial give this shed an attractive finish.
All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- High quality Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed with Lean To from Forest
- Sheltered lean-to storage for additional space to store logs
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for extra security
- Pressure treatment gives a 15 year warranty against rot and fungal damage
- Pressure treated timber boarded floor
- Strengthened door with double “Z” framing
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28x28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included