This Overlap 10x6 Pent Shed from Forest will help keep your garden clutter free and offer a secure space for you to store garden equipment. The shed benefits from a higher roof than other pent sheds on the market enabling the storage of bigger items.
The wall panels on this generous sized 10x6 shed are constructed using square cut overlap boards which give flexibility, allowing for natural movement in changing weather conditions. For added strength and security, the single door is braced with double “Z” framing and can be hung on either side of the door opening. The door also features secure hidden hinges and a hasp and staple latch closure that can be locked with a padlock (sold separately).
The two fixed windows are fixed with one-way security screws and made from unbreakable polycarbonate which will not become brittle or yellow over time. Smooth planed barge boards give the shed an attractive finish. Rather than the more common OSB sheet floors, the shed features a strong solid timber boarded floor which is pressure treated to protect it against rot and allows for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK and due to the pressure treatment of this Forest Pent Shed it is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 15 years.
All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- The Pressure Treated Overlap 10x6 Pent Shed from Forest
- Straight cut overlap timber board construction
- 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing
- Secure, hidden door hinges
- Hasp and staple latch for security
- Sturdy door braced with double “Z” framing for added strength
- 7mm overlap cladding, 8mm solid sheet roof and 28x28mm framing
- Fixtures, fittings, felt and instructions are all included