Rawlplug hammer-in fixings give you a fast fixing with minimal screwdriver work.
- Reinforced screw head-facilitates high knock-in loads with the added benefit of plug neck grip
- Hammer in drive screw for fast installation
- Deforming crumple zone allows quick adjustment in uneven surfaces
- Extended expansion zone gives extra grip
- Quicker to use than standard plug and screw
- Helps save time on large and repetitive projects
- Applications include fixing stud battens before cladding, fixing long runs of shelf supports and for fixing skirting