A durable PIR insulated plasterboard for internal wall insulation and pitched roof applications. Suitable for mechanical fixing or dot and dab fixing, this insulated board is consistently sized with extremely tight tolerances, ensuring thermal bridging is minimised. Factory bonded, the plasterboard provides optimum board dimensions and optimum adhesion between layers. Available in 2400mm x 1200mm board size in a range of thickness, the board is easy to cut, handle and install.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK (insulation only)
- Facing: 12.5 tapered edge plasterboard (top face), multi-layered coated aluminium foil (multi-layer composite facing)
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- BBA Certified (BBA certificate 14/5136), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Fire performance: Euroclass B-s1, d0 (BS EN 13501-1)