Recticel Powerdeck U Insulation Board 1200mm x 600mm
Please select a Thickness.
Find your nearest collection branch
POWERDECK U is a high performance, rigid PIR board for use in warm flat roofs with bituminous torch-on felt waterproofing systems. What’s more, its optimum stability, strength and structural integrity, allows for the flattest finish. Combined with its precision-cut dimensions, your installations are quicker, easier and more cost effective. Some contractors are saying it’s simply PIRfect for the job and probably the only board you’ll need. Forget your old way of flat roofing, meet the new U.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.024 W/mK
- Facing: Bitumen glass fleece on both sides
- Compressive strength: exceeds 150kPa at yield
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- BBA certified (BBA certificate 13/5045), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Fire Performance: Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1).
|Usage||POWERDECK U is a high performance, rigid PIR board for use in warm flat roofs with any hot applied waterproofing system (including torch-on) and any bitumen compatible single-ply membrane system.|
|Fire Retardant||Class 1|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.024 W/mK|
|Thermal Resistance R Value||5.4|
|Manufacturer Model No||6.4602E+14|
|Country Origin||United Kingdom|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to