Cambrian Slates embody the beauty and character of natural slate. Made in Wales from over 60% recycled Welsh slate, Cambrian tops the range in both looks and performance and has a proven track record even on pitches as low as 15. Whilst light in weight, Cambrian's unique three point fixing makes it suitable for even the most exposed sites.
- Natural Slate Appearance
- Minimum Pitch and Headlap 15 at 75mm headlap, 25 at 50mm headlap (The minimum pitch is based on a maximum rafter length of 10 metres. For rafter lengths greater than this, please contact the Technical Solutions Hotline on 08708 702595) Maximum Pitch 90(subject to fire resistance requirements above 69º) Maximum Headlap 90mm
- Minimum Gauge/Batten Spacing 210mm Maximum Gauge/Batten Spacing below 25 225mm 25 and over 250mm
- Hanging Length (approx.) 294mm Cover (all figures are net and do not allow for wastage) Linear cover of 1 slate 300mm
- Covering capacity at max gauge 13.3 slates/m2
- Weight (at max. gauge approx.)* 17kg/m2 per pallet, including pallet (approx.) 0.77 tonnes