Roughneck Gorilla Sledge Hammers are precision forged from high carbon steel. Each sledge hammer features a dome-shaped striking point for exerting concentrated force. They also have a larger than normal striking face with chamfered edge for general use. Both of these striking faces are induction heat-treated for hardness.
The hammers also feature a side striking face which is not hardened and is designed for striking wooden posts. A shock absorbing TPE grip handle is designed for maximum comfort.
- Heavy-duty for building and demolition work
- Hardened and tempered steel head
- Fibreglass handle with non-slip grip
- Dome-shaped striking point for exerting concentrated force
- Larger than normal striking face