Sawn timber treated to Use Class 2
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar), providing a 60 year service life when used above ground, covered in situations where there is only the occasional risk of wetting
- Kiln dried, slow grown, Scandinavian or Baltic softwood for greater stability
- Available in a selection of standard lengths with bespoke cross-cutting available (subject to branch availability)
- All of our softwoods are ethically and sustainably sourced
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- Range of lengths normally available: 3.6m, 3.9m, 4.2m, 4.5m, 4.8m 5.1m and 5.4m.