Sawn Timber Regularised Treated C16 47mm x 150mm x 4.8m
Please select a Length.
Find your nearest collection branch
Regularised (consistent dimensions) by planing all round with 'eased' (rounded) corners for comfortable handling. Our regularised carcassing finishes 2mm off nominal thickness and 5mm off nominal width.
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar)
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Strength graded to C16 for known structural performance
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Additional lengths may be available - please contact us for further information
|Treatment||Timber Treatment Use Class 3|
|Material||Redwood or Whitewood|
|Made To Order||N|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to