The high quality Dip Treated 8x6 Shiplap Tongue & Groove Apex Shed with Double Doors is big enough to be used for storage of large outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers and bikes as well as having space for shelving and/or a work bench. To personalise this building, the doors can be hung either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden layout. An attractive green mineral felted roof, smooth-planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
The shed walls are made using high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which have been Dip Treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years. Annual retreatment is required. The sturdy doors are braced with strong double “Z” framing and fixed with secure hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the door is closed. They can be secured by the plate hasp and staple latch.
The 2 fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. They are also fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings. The solid timber boarded floor is Pressure Treated for longevity and is sturdy enough for heavy tools and equipment.
These high quality sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 8x6 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- High quality 8x6 Shiplap Tongue & Groove Apex Double Door Shed from Forest
- Superior Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Robust and stable Pressure Treated solid timber boarded floor
- 2 windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate and fixed with security screws
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)