The Dip Treated 6x4 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Apex Shed has a compact design, making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. To personalise this building, the door can be hung either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden layout. An attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative. The pressure treated solid timber boarded floor aids the longevity of the shed, while the weather proof mineral felted roof, constructed from durable sheet material allows for excellent water run-off.
The sturdy door is braced with strong double “Z” framing and fixed with security hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the door is closed. The one fixed window is made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing and allows sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. It is also fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- 6x4 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Apex Shed from Forest
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Dip treated and guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years