The Dip Treated 10x8 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Apex Workshop with Double Doors offers a great deal of interior space for storage of large outdoor items as well as room for use as a workshop with shelving and workbench. To personalise this building, the doors can be positioned on either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden layout. An attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
The walls use high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards that have been dip treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative. The sturdy doors are braced with strong double “Z” framing and are hung with secure hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the doors are closed.
Four fixed windows are glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate for security and they are fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings. The solid timber boarded floor is pressure treated for longevity and the durable sheet material roof is made weather-tight with high quality mineral felt.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Self-assembly only.
- 10x8 Shiplap Tongue and Groove Double Door Apex Workshop from Forest
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards
- Dip treated and guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years