These high-spec BiFold doors supplied unfinished so you can paint, stain or varnish them to suit your décor. These 54mm thick engineered hardwood doors offer stability along with slim sightlines to maximise your view when open or closed.
- Slimmer stiles and rails for uninterrupted views and maximum light penetration. Can be installed to open to the left or right, with a single daily access door for ease.
- Low E Coated 24mm double glazed units giving excellent thermal efficiency, reducing heat loss and reflecting interior heat back into the room. This will help to reduce monthly bills and the size of your carbon footprint.
- Robust 54mm thick doors constructed from slow-grown hardwood for enhanced stability and durability. 3 point Vectis lock with jumbo hooks on main access door and additional drop bolts for enhanced security.
- Top hung roller system for smooth effortless operation with stainless steel hardware and chrome handles supplied as standard, designed to compliment any décor. Requires a lintel above to hold the weight of the door set.
- 10 Year manufacturing fault guarantee for peace of mind. Details are available in the home owner's manual
- BiFold door set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles, frame fixings, lintel fixings and easy to follow assembly instructions. Supplied with virtually all components pre-machined for ease of assembly.
- Required opening is a total of 10mm bigger than the outer frame dimensions shown in both height and width
- Returns may be subject to a collection charge