The six panel Knotty Pine door is a traditional design, that can be stained to keep the natural grain visible maintaining its rustic charm
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A traditional 4 panel design door
- A dowelled constructed solid timber pine door using well coloured matched timber
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected (e.g. bathrooms and airing cupboards). Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality paint or stain