Softwood Pine Victorian Burns 2 Panel Light Glazed Internal Door
Please select a Dimensions.
Find your nearest collection branch
Clear pine Skipton glazed doors feature a traditional design with two etched glass panels that help let natural light in any room, with a wide mid-rail and stiles to enhance its appearance. Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish.
- This traditional clear pine door had two etched glass panels which will help let natural light into any room.
- Constructed from mixed materials including solid and laminated timbers
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Certified toughened obscure safety glass for peace of mind.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- The door may be trimmed by up to 12mm in height and 12mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6 in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/8 in|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 3 in|
|Number of Panels per Door||4|
|Trimmable||Up to 12 mm|
|Glazing Type||Partially Glazed|
|Standards Met||Part M|
|Made To Order||N|
|Brand Name||Travis Perkins|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to