Solfex Suspended Floor Insulation Panel
Find your nearest collection branch
High compressive strength extruded polystyrene insulation for use with our highly efficient aluminium Heat Plates. This acts as a heat conducting surface to transfer the heat from the pipes to the finished floor above.
- Provides ready-made pipe securing & spacing when using pre grooved Heat Emission Plates
- Installs within battens or timber joist floors
- Suitable for joist or batten spaces 400mm centres
- Insulation barrier ensures heat is emitted upwards
- Typical outputs up to 81 w/m2
- for use on both suspended and concrete floors.
- 1200mm x 350mm x 30mm
|Floor Construction Suitability||Suspended and concrete floors|
|Heat Source Compatibility||Any, Solar Thermal, Heat Pumps|
|Manufacturer Model No||UFH-ACC-XPS-SP30|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to