Standard OSB 3 1220mm x 2440mm
Please select a Thickness.
Find your nearest collection branch
OSB3 Grade - for structural use in humid conditions.
- A hard wearing, precision engineered wood based panel, ideal for humid structural applications
- The panel is easy to saw, drill, nail, plane or sand. Nails can be driven as close as 8mm from the panel edge without splitting
- Panels may be glued with any PVA adhesive recommended for wood, and painted with any quality wood paint system
- The panel meets the E1 requirements as stated in EN13986:2004 or class 1 of EN 300, ultra low formaldehyde
- The panel must be conditioned as per the manufacturers instructions prior to installation
|Interior or Exterior Use||Interior/Exterior|
|Application||Caravans - Floor Covering - Garden Sheds - Paneling - Roofing - Timber Frame Housing - Wall Sheathing|
|Certifications Met||EN 300|
|Manufacturer Model No||11024401220CR|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to