Structural Hardwood Ply 18mm x 2440mm x 1220mm
Find your nearest collection branch
A quality hardwood plywood suitable for a variety of applications, can be used internally and externally, it is durable and less prone to bending or twisting than softwood plywoods, can be stained, painted or varnished.
- When used externally the panel should be treated with an appropriate wood treatment/sealant, ensuring that all edges are adequately sealed
- Complies with EN13986 governing the use in construction, specifically standard BS EN 636-2 and BS EN 314
- The panel conforms to the latest European low emission standards 'E1'
- FSC Certified
- Can be used both internally and externally
- Structural Ply, this is tested to be suitable for Roofs, floors and walls.
- Phenolic Glue
- CLASS 3, which is the only one classified as Exterior
- EN 314 / 2
|Certifications Met||Q Mark, FSC|
|Application||General Construction & Renovation Work|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to