Prestressed concrete lintels are an excellent solution in providing economical and robust masonry support over door and window openings. They can accept a wide range of surface finishes without special preparation and come in a variety of sizes and loadings. A prestressing process gives the concrete lintel a high strength to section ratio, minimizing costs and making for safer manual handling.
- The only concrete lintels to carry the BSI Kitemark.
- Textured finish to lintels provides an ideal key for rendering
- A range of complementary padstones is available to provide the perfect support for your Supreme lintels
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 845-2:2013
- The loads on the lintels should be assessed in accordance with the method described in Eurocode 2 EN 1992-1-1-:2004.
- Lintels are supplied in a standard range of lengths and can be cut to length as required.
- Lintels are not universal and must be used in the correct orientation
- This product isn't available for delivery in Scotland