Gyproc WallBoard consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to strong paper liners. The PIR insulant is then further bonded to the finished plasterboard. A very high performing, yet cost-effective, thermal laminate used for refurbishment and room-in-the-roof applications where a substantial upgrade in thermal insulation is required.
- The latest addition to the ThermaLine range packs enhanced performance into a lower thickness, without costing the earth
- The new range of Gyproc ThermaLine pir laminates, with sizes ranging from 38mm to 93mm, provides the perfect way to enhance thermal insulation for both new and existing buildings, whilst fixing in one simple operation
- Gyproc ThermaLine pir is also available as a moisture resistant variant, which incorporates water repellent additives in the plasterboard core and paper liners, for use within bathrooms and kitchens
- Gyproc ThermaLine pir includes a vapour control layer as standard to reduce risk of condensation
- Gyproc ThermaLine pir incorporates 12.5mm Gyproc WallBoard to provide additional fire and acoustic performance, where it’s required, for example within room-in-the-roof applications
- The face (ivory) of Gyproc WallBoard can be plastered with either Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering
- After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including any decorator’s preparatory work, should follow with the minimum delay