The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 12x8 Apex Workshop with double doors from Forest is a premium quality building with high specification throughout. The generous dimensions of the building make it ideal for use as a workshop, with plenty of room for a workbench, chair, shelving and storage of large items. The strong solid timber tongue & groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor-standing shelving is not a problem.
For a high quality, premium build, this workshop is manufactured from smooth planed interlocking tongue and groove boards and supported by sturdy 45x28mm framing. As well as the walls and floor, the roof is also made using interlocking tongue & groove solid timber boards and it is made weather proof with high quality mineral felt. All the timber used in the workshop has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
The six windows of this apex workshop are glazed with thick 3mm acrylic, with the two opening windows fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation. The double doors are hung using robust hinges and screws provided and can be locked with the supplied rim lock and key. The doors are reinforced with thick double “Z” framing which makes them very strong. During assembly it is possible to choose which end to make the door-end relative to the window side in order to suit the location of the shed.
The workshop is finished with smooth planed barge boards and finial to give clean lines to the gable ends.
Felt, fixings and instructions for this Forest 12x8 Apex Workshop are all included for self-assembly. Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK.
- The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 12x8 Double Door Apex Workshop from Forest
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Robust tongue & groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- Acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Double doors with diagonal framing for strength
- High quality rim lock supplied for security
- 12mm tongue & groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens
- Finished with barge boards and finial manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Instructions, fixtures and fittings all included