The beautifully constructed 6x4 Vale Greenhouse from Forest combines practicality and style to create a fully functional traditional timber greenhouse that will become a real centre piece of any garden. Every detail of this building has been thought through to give you an exquisite building that will be a haven for any gardener.
The elegant timber structure features thick framing and 12mm Tongue & Groove cladding making it an extremely strong and durable building. The timber used has been slow grown, kiln dried then Pressure Treated to give it an impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. It has also been smooth-planed to give the building a high quality finish.
The glass used for this greenhouse is 4mm toughened safety glass, which reduces the risk of breakages and provides more internal light than Perspex. To ensure that the greenhouse is properly ventilated, the roof is fitted with an opening window that has an automatic vent; this auto-vent will regulate the temperature and keep air circulating efficiently.
The 6x4 Vale Greenhouse has two full width spans of potting shelves down one side so you can keep all of your plants in the sunlight, and give them the attention they need without creating a mess.
To top it off this greenhouse comes with free delivery and installation all included in the price, so you don’t need to worry about a thing – except what you are going to plant first. The greenhouse is hand built to order in the UK and lead-times are 3-4 weeks.
- A beautifully crafted 6x4 timber greenhouse, designed to create optimum growing conditions
- Manufactured in the UK from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- A strong, robust structure with 12mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Two full widths of potting shelves to ensure your plants get the appropriate amount of light