Visqueen Damp proof membrane is a low density, blown film of extruded polythene, intended for the use with concrete flooring. This product can be used as an over-site membrane, being used between a blinded hard core bed and the base concrete, or as a sandwich membrane between the base and concrete screed or just in base concrete.
- Black Agrement Certificate
- Can be used as a sandwich membrane sheet between the base and concrete screed
- Agrement Certificate
- Green specifications - manufactured using over 90% recycled materials
- Accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA: 94/3009)
- When subject to the normal conditions of use, the membranes will provide an effective damp proofing barrier for the life of the concrete slab in which they are installed
- Adjacent sheets should be overlapped by at least 150 mm and should be bound with mastic strips and sealed with 100 mm wide girth jointing tape