With Vista's Contemporary Lantern not only will you let more light in you can transform any roof into a stunning and modern architectural feature. The strength-to-weight ratio of Vista aluminium profile offers spectacular roof spans without the need for tie bars. No clunky bars or supports cluttering the ridge and no thick, chunky profiles dominating the glazing. With Vista you get strong, light and super slim aluminium roof profiles with exceptional thermal performance as well as stunning looks. The thermally broken aluminium rafters not only make this one of the most thermally efficient lanterns on the market it also reduces the visible width by up to 30% and the main feature ridge by up to 70% compared to competitors. These extra strong rafters mean the tie bars can be set higher, guaranteeing excellent headroom and no intrusion into the living area. Even in large buildings the roof structure remains remarkably minimal, creating a sense of clear, free space under the eaves. Our stock range of standard sizes come in a choice of colours, white, grey, black, grey and white or black and white and can be delivered within 10 days direct to site. Vista roof lights can be made to order in any size and any RAL colour and all aluminium exterior coloured profiles are quality finished with powder coat paint, which is guaranteed to last. A U-Value (W/m2K) is simply a measure of heat loss from a building structure – for instance a roof, or a window and frame. A high U-Value means thermal insulation is poor whilst a low U-Value indicates a good thermal insulation. As a glazed roof is made up of both glass and rafters, you want low U-Values from both. High performance glass is usually rated at 1.1 or 1.2 U-Value, but the value of roof rafters vary considerably. The Vista rafter has a U-value of 1.5 W/m2k which is twice as thermally efficient as its nearest competitor (which are over 3). When using double glazed Low e glass (U-value 1.1W/m2k) the overall Vista roof has a U-value of as low as 1.2 W/m2k. The profiles in this range have been designed solely for roof glazing. This system can cope with varying degrees of roof pitch, from 3 to 45, and provides a complete thermally broken structure when complete. All Vista Glaze Roof lanterns come with a 10 year guarantee but The British Board of Agreement tested the roof system and have indicated that the roof will have a life expectancy of at least 25 years.
Contemporary schemes often dictate minimal intrusion – for instance to maximise open-plan layouts and create high roof spaces. Large spans with Atlas can be achieved easily without the need for unsightly bolster bars.
- Contemporary design with slim profile allowing more light in. U Values of 1.3w/m2k gives exceptional thermal performance
- Contact will be made with the customer to discuss final product details, before we complete the transaction, to make sure you have the right product for your project.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind
- Hidden direct fixing and strap fixing alternative means it's easy to install
- Rooflight’s unique aluminium external and internal capping with a bespoke structural PVCu internal core means it's the best double glazed thermal performing flat rooflight on the market.
- Internal plasterboard pocket for easy boarding and plastering
- Delivered direct from the manufacturer to your site
- Rooflights and Lanterns must be fitted on to a suitable upstand (not supplied). Please refer to upstand documentation attached for further details.
- The "internal measurement" is the area of glass on view from the inside, the full measurement of the unit will vary and be larger than this measurement to accomodate an upstand (not supplied)