Wienerberger Special Shape Brick Red Plinth Header PL2.2
Please select a Colour.
Find your nearest collection branch
Plinth Specials are used to create a single or double course splay detail, allowing change in depth to brickwork.
- Commonly used at the base of a building or for a corbel detail, or capping and kerbs
- Selected for its high quality aesthetic appearance
- Conforms to BS and EU Standards
- If not matching to existing specials the PL.2.1 can be used to achieve the same profile - Also the PL.3.2 has the same upstand but is a stretcher not a header
- Low Salt Content - S2
- Occasionally there can be a lead time on bricks from the manufacturer. If this is the case, we will let you know as soon as possible
|Type||Special Shaped Bricks|
|Colour Family||Reds & Browns|
|Manufacturer Model No||24190116PL.2.2|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to