The Greenstar Danesmoor regular and Danesmoor system series are part of a market leading range of high efficiency boilers which is good news for the environment and excellent news for specifiers, installers and consumers. They are ideal for customers who are looking to minimise fuel consumption, without sacrificing heating and hot water performance.
- The same footprint as previous models creating less disturbance for replacement installations
- An annual efficiency of over 90% SEDBUK 2009 value ensuring optimum efficiency
- A 5mm steel inner primary heat exchanger surface as well as a 3mm outer increasing efficiency and reliability
- Cross firing burner with easy access to principle components enabling annual service from the front of the boiler
- Easy to remove one piece primary baffles made from special high temperature resistant stainless steel
- Optimised hydraulic connections based on installer feedback all connections fit on the inside of the boiler providing a flush finish to the exterior a blanking plug is provided for the flow tapping with the regular appliances
- Rigid cabinet with a cross brace that provides a convenient tray for nuts and bolts