Categories
Basket

Apollo Granite Desert Brown Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit

470678
Apollo Granite Desert Brown Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Desert Brown Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
  • Impact, heat, scratch and chemical resistant
  • Solid through colour
  • Very Hard

Technical specification

Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Colour
Desert Brown
Thickness
30 mm
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
GR30DEBR
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
SHERIDAN FABRICATIONS LTD

Reviews

NEW
Price unavailable
+
Loading...
Loading...
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

NEW
The original solid work surface Corian offers infinite design possibilities for creating the kitchen of your dreams. These work surfaces also offer a wide choice of edge profiles for the ultimate in unique looks. Corian is made from mineral filler blended with acrylic resin to give a smooth, warm finish that is pleasing to touch. Joints are seamless and unobtrusive. The solid surface is very hard to stain and is also highly resistant to impacts and scratches.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Corian
Supply and Fit
Y
Delivery
Direct
Thickness
37 mm
Material
1/3 acrylic resin and 2/3 mineral filler
Finish
Satin Matt
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Colour
Vanilla
Price unavailable
+
Vanilla
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU20CEME
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Cemento
Price unavailable
+
Cemento
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Supply and Fit
Y
Delivery
Direct
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Finish
Polished
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Titanium
Price unavailable
+
Titanium
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo Recyled Glass is an engineered stone made from 70% Recycled Crushed Glass, 20 % Powdered Quartz and 10% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. The surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre with the Glass surfaces having a slightly higher gloss level that the surrounding surfaces .
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
RG30GRSH
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Recycled Glass
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
70% Recycled Glass
Thickness
30 mm
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Colour
Grey Shell
Price unavailable
+
Grey Shell
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Corian Vanilla Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Corian Vanilla Supply & Fit
The original solid work surface Corian offers infinite design possibilities for creating the kitchen of your dreams. These work surfaces also offer a wide choice of edge profiles for the ultimate in unique looks. Corian is made from mineral filler blended with acrylic resin to give a smooth, warm finish that is pleasing to touch. Joints are seamless and unobtrusive. The solid surface is very hard to stain and is also highly resistant to impacts and scratches.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Price unavailable
Apollo Recycled Glass Grey Shell Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Recycled Glass Grey Shell Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Recyled Glass is an engineered stone made from 70% Recycled Crushed Glass, 20 % Powdered Quartz and 10% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. The surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre with the Glass surfaces having a slightly higher gloss level that the surrounding surfaces .
Price unavailable