Categories
Basket

Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit

213769
Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, it`s one of the hardest substances on earth - making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. A stunning Brazilian granite that will look beautiful in either a contemporary or traditional kitchen, bringing in a touch of class. The beautiful veining has tones of grey and burgundy.
  • Durable
  • Robust and long lasting
  • Comes with a template and fit service
  • Easy to install

Technical specification

Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Colour
Thunder White
Thickness
30 mm
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Manufacturer Model No
GRANITETHUNGRP2
Country Origin
India
Brand Name
SHERIDAN FABRICATIONS LTD

Reviews

Be the first to review this product.
Price unavailable
+
Unavailable for delivery
Unavailable for collection
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU20ASBL
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Astro Black
Price unavailable
+
Astro Black
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU30PIGR
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Pietra Grey
Price unavailable
+
Pietra Grey
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Recyled Glass is an engineered stone made from 70% Recycled Crushed Glass, 20 % Powdered Quartz and 10% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. The surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre with the Glass surfaces having a slightly higher gloss level that the surrounding surfaces .
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
RG30WHST
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Recycled Glass
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
70% Recycled Glass
Thickness
30 mm
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Colour
White Star
Price unavailable
+
White Star
Loading...
Loading...
Silestone Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Silestone Quartz
Country Origin
Spain
Manufacturer Model No
SI20PMARE
Made To Order
Y
Finish
Polished
Material
Silestone Quartz / Polymer Composite
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Marengo
Price unavailable
+
Marengo
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz Astro Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Astro Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Gloss 30mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Gloss 30mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Recycled Glass White Star Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Recycled Glass White Star Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Recyled Glass is an engineered stone made from 70% Recycled Crushed Glass, 20 % Powdered Quartz and 10% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. The surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre with the Glass surfaces having a slightly higher gloss level that the surrounding surfaces .
Price unavailable
Apollo Silestone Marengo 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Silestone Marengo 20mm Supply & Fit
Silestone Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Your recently viewed items
Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit
Price unavailable
+
Thunder White
Unavailable for delivery
Unavailable for collection
Vokera 10023947 Pipe - Metal
Vokera 10023947 Pipe - Metal
£23.99
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Multipanel Linda Barker Bathroom Wall Panel Unlipped 2400 x 598mm Calacatta Marble 3460
Multipanel Linda Barker Bathroom Wall Panel Unlipped 2400 x 598mm Calacatta Marble 3460
£81.74
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
598 mm
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Ideal Industries Limited 30-5005EU PUSH-IN & Lever Wire Connector Kit 80 Piece
Ideal Industries Limited 30-5005EU PUSH-IN & Lever Wire Connector Kit 80 Piece
£13.16
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Internal Oak Prefinished Suffolk Door 1981 x 762 x 35mm
Oak Internal Prefinished Suffolk Door
From £173.33
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Dimensions
Select type
Select type
Retford Mav Lining Paper 1kg Single
Retford Mav Lining Paper 1kg Single
£3.58
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Pine Decorative Panel Mould 31mm x 12mm x 2400mm
Pine Decorative Panel Mould 31mm x 12mm x 2400mm
£9.91
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Bullet Gold Wood Screw 5.0 x 100mm Box of 200
Bullet Gold Wood Screw 5.0 x 100mm Box of 200
£29.52
per box
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Tobermore Mayfair Concrete Paving Slabs Silver 600x600x50mm
Tobermore Mayfair Concrete Paving Slabs Silver 600x600x50mm
£30.22
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
4 Trade Screw Pozi Csk 7Gx1in Zinc Plated Box of 200
4 Trade Screw Pozi Csk 7Gx1in Zinc Plated Box of 200
£2.94
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability