Categories
Basket

Apollo Quartz Gloss 20mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit

293987
Apollo Quartz Gloss 20mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Gloss 20mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
  • Impact, heat, scratch and chemical resistant
  • Solid through colour
  • Very Hard
  • Food Safe material

Technical specification

Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Colour
Pietra Grey
Thickness
20 mm
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU20PIGR
Country Origin
China
Brand Name
SHERIDAN FABRICATIONS LTD

Reviews

Be the first to review this product.
Price unavailable
+
Loading...
Loading...
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

The original solid work surface Corian offers infinite design possibilities for creating the kitchen of your dreams. These work surfaces also offer a wide choice of edge profiles for the ultimate in unique looks. Corian is made from mineral filler blended with acrylic resin to give a smooth, warm finish that is pleasing to touch. Joints are seamless and unobtrusive. The solid surface is very hard to stain and is also highly resistant to impacts and scratches.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Corian
Supply and Fit
Y
Delivery Type
Direct
Thickness
37 mm
Material
1/3 acrylic resin and 2/3 mineral filler
Finish
Satin Matt
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Colour
Sonora
Price unavailable
+
Sonora
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
GR20LCOBL
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Cosmic Black Leathered
Price unavailable
+
Cosmic Black Leathered
Loading...
Loading...
Sophisticated, timeless beauty Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, its one of the hardest substances on earth making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. Our 30mm Granite worksurfaces are available in bespoke lengths and width and come in a gloss finish. A choice of edge profiles is available to bring a unique look to your worksurface, and you can further enhance your kitchen with our 20mm thick upstands.
Manufacturer Model No
121290
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Country Origin
UK
Made To Order
Y
Material
Granite
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Ivory White
Price unavailable
+
Ivory White
Loading...
Loading...
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Supply and Fit
Y
Delivery Type
Direct
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Finish
Polished
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Titanium
Price unavailable
+
Titanium
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Corian Sonora Supply & Fit
Apollo Corian Sonora Supply & Fit
The original solid work surface Corian offers infinite design possibilities for creating the kitchen of your dreams. These work surfaces also offer a wide choice of edge profiles for the ultimate in unique looks. Corian is made from mineral filler blended with acrylic resin to give a smooth, warm finish that is pleasing to touch. Joints are seamless and unobtrusive. The solid surface is very hard to stain and is also highly resistant to impacts and scratches.
Price unavailable
Apollo Granite Cosmic Black Leathered Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Cosmic Black Leathered Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Price unavailable
Apollo Granite Ivory White 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Ivory White 30mm Supply & Fit
Sophisticated, timeless beauty Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, its one of the hardest substances on earth making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. Our 30mm Granite worksurfaces are available in bespoke lengths and width and come in a gloss finish. A choice of edge profiles is available to bring a unique look to your worksurface, and you can further enhance your kitchen with our 20mm thick upstands.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Price unavailable