Categories
Basket
Apollo Magna Nordic Melange Breakfast Bar 1830 x 900 x 34mm
Apollo Magna Nordic Melange Breakfast Bar 1830 x 900 x 34mm
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Apollo Magna solid surface worktops are stain, water and impact resistant and offer seamless joints with the added benefit that any offending marks and scratches can be simply ‘polished out’. All Apollo Magna work surfaces are completely hygienic and easy to maintain.
  • Resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew
  • Provides inconspicuous, unobtrusive and seamless joints
  • Easy to clean
  • Hygienic and easy to maintain
  • Can be easily repaired
  • Satin finish

Technical specification

Depth
34 mm
Length
1830 mm
Thickness
34 mm
Width
900 mm
Weight
47.30 kg
Material
Mineral filled polyacrylate/polyester resin
Colour
Nordic Melange
Colour Family
Greys
Finish
Satin
Profile
Square Edge
Years Guaranteed
10
Dimension 1
1830
Dimension 2
900
Dimension 3
34
Made To Order
N
Manufacturer Model No
561708
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
SHERIDAN FABRICATIONS LTD

Reviews

From
£519.92 each
From
£433.27 ex vat
Login or register to get your trade price
+
Select type
Select type
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

NEW
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU20CEME
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Cemento
Price unavailable
+
Cemento
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Supply and Fit
Y
Delivery
Direct
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Finish
Polished
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Titanium
Price unavailable
+
Titanium
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo Recyled Glass is an engineered stone made from 70% Recycled Crushed Glass, 20 % Powdered Quartz and 10% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. The surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre with the Glass surfaces having a slightly higher gloss level that the surrounding surfaces .
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
RG30GRSH
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Recycled Glass
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
70% Recycled Glass
Thickness
30 mm
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Colour
Grey Shell
Price unavailable
+
Grey Shell
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Silestone Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Silestone Quartz
Country Origin
Spain
Manufacturer Model No
SI20PETMQJ
Made To Order
Y
Finish
Polished
Material
Silestone Quartz / Polymer Composite
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Marquina
Price unavailable
+
Marquina
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Price unavailable
Apollo Recycled Glass Grey Shell Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Recycled Glass Grey Shell Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Recyled Glass is an engineered stone made from 70% Recycled Crushed Glass, 20 % Powdered Quartz and 10% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. The surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre with the Glass surfaces having a slightly higher gloss level that the surrounding surfaces .
Price unavailable
Apollo Silestone Marquina 20mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Silestone Marquina 20mm Supply & Fit
Silestone Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable