Categories
Basket
Soft Close Drawer Upgrade
Soft Close Drawer Upgrade
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Drawer upgrade which gives you the benefit of soft close at an affordable price.
  • Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
  • Allows doors to cushion close
  • Protects doors and cabinets from potential damage caused by slamming
  • Reduces noise when shutting furniture doors
  • Minimises the chances of trapped fingers
  • Suitable for use with kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms or home office cabinets
  • Includes two screws for installation

Technical specification

Colour
Steel
Brand
Blum
Years Guaranteed
1
Type
Soft close Damper
Made To Order
N
Manufacturer Model No
BPQQSDUP
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Blum

Reviews

Sort reviews:
Sort reviews by:
Reviewed by 1 customers
4
Good and value for money
Found the instructions a little confusing to start and a wee bit flimsy but hey, it works
2 years ago
Joan
Type of purchase: DIY
Yes, I would recommend to a friend
0
0
Retail price
£24.44 each
£20.37 ex. vat
Login or register to get your trade price
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Country Origin
India
Manufacturer Model No
GR20SPBL
Made To Order
Y
Material
Granite
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Spice Black
Price unavailable
+
Spice Black
Loading...
Loading...
Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, it`s one of the hardest substances on earth - making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. A stunning Brazilian granite that will look beautiful in either a contemporary or traditional kitchen, bringing in a touch of class. The beautiful veining has tones of grey and burgundy.
Manufacturer Model No
GRANITETHUNGRP2
Brand Name
Apollo By Sheridans
Country Origin
India
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Thunder White
Price unavailable
+
Thunder White
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU20ASBL
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Astro Black
Price unavailable
+
Astro Black
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU30PIGR
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Pietra Grey
Price unavailable
+
Pietra Grey
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Granite Spice Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Spice Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Price unavailable
Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Thunder White 30mm Supply & Fit
Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, it`s one of the hardest substances on earth - making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. A stunning Brazilian granite that will look beautiful in either a contemporary or traditional kitchen, bringing in a touch of class. The beautiful veining has tones of grey and burgundy.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Astro Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Astro Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Gloss 30mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Gloss 30mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Your recently viewed items
VELUX Centre Pivot Roof Window Lacquered Pine 940mm x 1400mm GGL PK08 3070
VELUX Centre Pivot Roof Window Lacquered Pine 940mm x 1400mm GGL PK08 3070
£446.59
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Unika MDF Scotia White
Unika MDF Scotia White
£7.25
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
4Trade Ready Mixed Fire Cement Neutral Colour 2Kg
4Trade Ready Mixed Fire Cement Neutral Colour 2Kg
£7.19
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Rosemore Lattice - 180 x 120cm Pack of 4
Rosemore Lattice - 180 x 120cm Pack of 4
£875.62
per pack
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
McAlpine A10A Adjustable Bottle Trap 32mm
McAlpine A10A Adjustable Bottle Trap 32mm
£10.12
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Catnic External Solid Wall Single Leaf Angle Lintel 2700mm ANG2700
Catnic External Solid Wall Single Leaf Angle Lintel 2700mm ANG2700
£291.37
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
2700 mm
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Stanley Heavy Duty 14mm Staple Pack 1000
Stanley Heavy Duty 14mm Staple Pack 1000
£5.48
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
VELUX Centre Pivot Roof Window White Paint 780mm x 980mm GGL MK04 2066
VELUX Centre Pivot Roof Window White Paint 780mm x 980mm GGL MK04 2066
£427.91
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Greenhams Zebra Tape Roll Red White 500m x 70mm
Greenhams Zebra Tape Roll Red White 500m x 70mm
£10.07
each
(Inc. VAT)
+
Enter postcode for local availability
Select collection branch for local availability
Show only 5 star reviews
Show only 4 star reviews
Show only 3 star reviews
Show only 2 star reviews
Show only 1 star reviews