Categories
Basket

Unika 40mm Silver Worktop Aluminium End Trim 630mm/6mm Radius E40SLP5MM

690380
Unika 40mm Silver Worktop Aluminium End Trim 630mm/6mm Radius E40SLP5MM
Unika 40mm Silver Worktop Aluminium End Trim 630mm/6mm Radius E40SLP5MM
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Hard-wearing matt silver metal covers and protects exposed chipboard. Suitable for all 38mm thick and 600mm wide rounded edge worktops
  • Prevents damage to the worktop
  • Metallic finish
  • Suitable for all 28mm thick and 600mm wide rounded edge worktops
  • Quick and hassle free installation
  • Goes well with all kitchens
  • Durable
  • Strong and versatile
  • No sharp edges

Technical specification

Colour
Silver
Type
End Joint Silver 630mm x 40mm
Made To Order
N
Manufacturer Model No
690380
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
UNIKA COLOR PRODUCTS LTD
Range Description
Worktop End Cap

Reviews

£5.77 each
£4.81 ex vat
Login or register to get your trade price
+
Loading...
Loading...
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

The original solid work surface Corian offers infinite design possibilities for creating the kitchen of your dreams. These work surfaces also offer a wide choice of edge profiles for the ultimate in unique looks. Corian is made from mineral filler blended with acrylic resin to give a smooth, warm finish that is pleasing to touch. Joints are seamless and unobtrusive. The solid surface is very hard to stain and is also highly resistant to impacts and scratches.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Corian
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Finish
Satin Matt
Material
1/3 acrylic resin and 2/3 mineral filler
Thickness
37 mm
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Colour
Lava Rock
Price unavailable
+
Lava Rock
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Country Origin
India
Manufacturer Model No
GR20NEAB
Made To Order
Y
Material
Granite
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Nero Absoluto
Price unavailable
+
Nero Absoluto
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU30CAVA
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Cava
Price unavailable
+
Cava
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU20STEE
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Steel
Price unavailable
+
Steel
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Corian Lava Rock Supply & Fit
Apollo Corian Lava Rock Supply & Fit
The original solid work surface Corian offers infinite design possibilities for creating the kitchen of your dreams. These work surfaces also offer a wide choice of edge profiles for the ultimate in unique looks. Corian is made from mineral filler blended with acrylic resin to give a smooth, warm finish that is pleasing to touch. Joints are seamless and unobtrusive. The solid surface is very hard to stain and is also highly resistant to impacts and scratches.
Price unavailable
Apollo Granite Nero Absoluto 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Nero Absoluto 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Cava Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Cava Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Steel 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Steel 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable