Recticel Eurowall+ Insulation Board 1200mm x 460mm
Please select a Thickness.
Find your nearest collection branch
A premium, high performance full-fill insulation board with precision cut tongue and groove joints on all 4 sides, ensuring boards lock tightly together, minimising heat loss through thermal bridging. This unique joint offers increased protection against wind driven rain, as well as improved air tightness. 90mm EUROWALL + within a 100mm cavity can help achieve a u-value of 0.18 W/m²K, meeting the requirements of Part L1A England 2013 and Part L1A Wales 2014, meaning that existing designs can be maintained avoiding increased building footprints or reduced room sizes. Also manufactured at 75mm to work within 85mm cavities, 115mm for 125mm cavities and 140mm for 150mm cavities, the compact design of EUROWALL + leaves space for conventional bricklaying techniques. With enough room to 'roll' the outer leaf bricks into place, bricklayers’ work takes same time to complete.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Facing: Low emissivity multi-layer coated aluminium foil (cavity). Grey multi-layer alkali resistant facing (inner leaf).
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- BBA Certified (BBA certificate 02/3908), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Fire performance: Surface spread of flame: Class 1 (BS 476, Part 7), Euroclass F (BS EN 13501-1)
- Range of thickness: 90mm for 100mm cavity, 115mm for 125mm cavity and 140mm for 150mm cavity
|Usage||EUROWALL + is suitable for cavity wall applications.|
|Fire Retardant||Class 1|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mK|
|Thermal Resistance R Value||4.05|
|Manufacturer Model No||6.4698E+14|
|Country Origin||United Kingdom|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to