Categories
Basket

Splashbacks

10 items
Sort by:
Relevance
Price
Star Rating
Name
Show products only available in my area
Category
Pack quantity
Thickness
Length
Height
Type
Colour family
Colour
Material
Reviews
Finish
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...
Showing 1—10 items of 10

Related products

Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
GR30TIBL
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Titanium Blue
Price unavailable
+
Titanium Blue
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
GR20TIBL
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Titanium Blue
Price unavailable
+
Titanium Blue
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU20PIGR
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Pietra Grey
Price unavailable
+
Pietra Grey
Loading...
Loading...
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Steel
Price unavailable
+
Steel
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Granite Titanium Blue Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Titanium Blue Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Price unavailable
Apollo Granite Titanium Blue Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Granite Titanium Blue Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Gloss 20mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Gloss 20mm Pietra Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Steel 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Steel 30mm Supply & Fit
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Price unavailable