Categories
Basket

Alusplash

16 items
Sort by:
Relevance
Price
Star Rating
Name
Show products only available in my area
Category
Type
Colour
Reviews
Pack quantity
Thickness
Length
Height
Material
Finish
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...
Showing 1—16 items of 16

Related products

NEW
Sophisticated, timeless beauty Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, its one of the hardest substances on earth making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. Our 30mm Granite worksurfaces are available in bespoke lengths and width and come in a gloss finish. A choice of edge profiles is available to bring a unique look to your worksurface, and you can further enhance your kitchen with our 20mm thick upstands.
Manufacturer Model No
121290
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Country Origin
UK
Made To Order
Y
Material
Granite
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Ivory White
Price unavailable
+
Ivory White
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
GR20TIBL
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Granite
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
Granite
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Titanium Blue
Price unavailable
+
Titanium Blue
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU20ASBL
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Astro Black
Price unavailable
+
Astro Black
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Country Origin
China
Manufacturer Model No
QU30DEGR
Made To Order
Y
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Finish
Polished
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Years Guaranteed
10
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Delphin grey
Price unavailable
+
Delphin grey
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Granite Ivory White 30mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Granite Ivory White 30mm Supply & Fit
Sophisticated, timeless beauty Attractive and elegant, granite is a highly popular work surface material. Formed by volcanic action millions of years ago, its one of the hardest substances on earth making it extremely robust and long-lasting. Granite is also low maintenance and easy to clean, providing the perfect blend of good looks and practicality. Our 30mm Granite worksurfaces are available in bespoke lengths and width and come in a gloss finish. A choice of edge profiles is available to bring a unique look to your worksurface, and you can further enhance your kitchen with our 20mm thick upstands.
Price unavailable
Apollo Granite Titanium Blue Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Granite Titanium Blue Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo granite is a coarse grained, crystaline igneous rock formed from slowly cooling magna deep within the earth's surface, no two pieces of granite are alike with a natural individuality. Granite is extremely hard wearing and , treated correctly can last a lifetime.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Astro Black 20mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Astro Black 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Gloss 30mm Delphin Grey Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Gloss 30mm Delphin Grey Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartzis an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable